Registration fee for participants includes:
- Access to KeynoteTalks
- Access to Paper/Poster/Demo Presentations
- Coffee and refreshment breaks (on the conference facilities)
- Lunches on 02 and 03 of April 2018
- Sight-seeing of the city
- A program book of the conference
- Electronic conference eproceedings
- Participation Certificate
Authors of accepted papers must register no later than March 15, 2018. At least one author of each paper must be registered in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
Early Registration Fee
Until March 15, 2018
Late Registration Fee
After March 15, 2018
|Ordinary Participants||300 €||330 €|
|Students||250 €||280 €|
|Accompanying Person||250 €||280 €|
|Maghrebian Participants||2500 Dh||3000 Dh|
|Maghrebian Students||2000 Dh||2400 Dh|
The participants interested in attending the Gala Dinner, which will take place on Monday April 2 in Dar AlGhizlane, near to Kenzi Farah hotel, have to pay an additional fee of 400 Dirhams (40 Euros).
All payments must be made exclusively by bank transfer on:
- Address : ENSIAS, BP 713, Rabat, Morocco
- Phone : (212) 6 20 38 43 48
- Bank : Société Générale
- Bank Agency address : Road Michlifen, ang, Av. Jabel Ayachi, Agdal, Rabat, Morocco
- Fax : (212) 5 37 67 48 51
IBAN (24 digits)
|Code||City Code||Account Number||Key|
SWIFT Code : SGMBMAMCXXX
All requests for cancellations must be in writing. No refund will be made after March 26, 2018. There will be a 100 Euros service charge on all refunds.
VISA LETTERS POLICY
Invitation letters for attendees who need visas are only issued if the attendee has registered in the conference and paid the due registration fee. Please arrange for obtaining visas early.
WHAT TO SEND ?
Once the bank transfer done, please send an email to (email@example.com) that contains :
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.