Ordinary-Early bird registration fees
Until November 24th, 2022
Ordinary-Late registration fees
After November 24th, 2022
|Author (IEEE member)||150 € (1677 MAD ***)||165 € (1844 MAD ***)|
|Author (non-member)||180 € (2012 MAD ***)||195 € (2180 MAD ***)|
|*Non-student Author (Low and lower-middle income country)||130 € (1453 MAD ***)||145 € (1621 MAD ***)|
|**Student author (Low and lower-middle income country)||100 € (1110 MAD ***)||115 € (1285 MAD ***)|
|Non-Author (IEEE member)||40 € (447 MAD ***)||55 € (615 MAD ***)|
|Non-Author (non-member)||50 € (559 MAD ***)||65 € (726 MAD ***)|
One Ordinary Registration for participants includes:
- Registering 1 paper
- Access to Keynote Talks
- Access to Paper/Tutorial Presentations
- Electronic conference e-Proceedings
- Participation Certificate
Important:The above fees do not cover any wire transfer cost.. At least one Author of an accepted paper must register as Author Registration, even if the Author is a student, unless the first author is a student from a LOW or LOWER-MIDDLE income country. Moreover, one registration is valid ONLY for one person. Furthermore, one registration covers only one paper on which the person who is registered is an Author or co-Author.
Each Author/co-Author wishing to attend the conference must be registered.
For Moroccan Author/co-Author, please opt for the equivalent amount based on the current exchange rate.
Extra additional paper registration: 60 € ****
- For wire transfer from abroad, please add the transfer fees 10 euro (e.g for a student from abroad low-income country, the fees are 85 euro per paper).
* To identify if your country is a low or lower-middle income country, check tables "LOW-INCOME ECONOMIES" and "LOWER-MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES" on this link : https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups
** The student must be the first author of the paper, and is from a low or lower-middle country. Only UNEMPLOYED students are eligible for such a rate. This registration covers only one accepted paper.
*** The amount in MAD for participants living in Morocco / performing the transfer from Morocco, per the latest currency change rate value.
**** The author must be the first author in all of his papers.
All payments must be made exclusively by bank transfer on:
- Address : Youth center, Ouled Oujih, 14000, Kenitra, Morocco
- Phone : (212) 6 20 38 43 48
- Bank : Banque Populaire
- Bank Agency: Banque Populaire (Agency: Kenitra Oued Ziz)
- Bank Agency address : Hay El Haouzia bloc F n°230, Kenitra, Morocco.
- Fax : (+212) 5 37 35 91 00
IBAN (24 digits)
|Code||City Code||Account Number||Key|
SWIFT Code : BCPOMAMC
All requests for cancellations must be in writing. No refund will be made after DECEMBER 1th, 2022. There will be a 100 Euros service charge on all refunds.
VISA LETTERS POLICY
Invitation letters for attendees who need visas are only issued if the attendee has registered in the conference and paid the due registration fee. Please arrange for obtaining visas early.
WHAT TO SEND ?
Once the bank transfer done, please send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) that contains :
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.