Ordinary-Early bird registration fees
Until November 24th, 2023
Ordinary-Late registration fees
After November 24th, 2023
|Author||390 € (4303 MAD)||405 € (4468 MAD)|
|*Non-student Author (Low and lower-middle income country)||250 € (2758 MAD )||265 € (2924 MAD ***)|
|**Student author (Low and lower-middle income country)||200 € (2207 MAD ***)||215 € (2372 MAD ***)|
|Non-Author (IEEE member)||40 € (447 MAD ***)||55 € (615 MAD ***)|
|Non-Author||110 € (1211 MAD)||125 € (1276 MAD)|
* To identify if the participant affiliation’s country is a low or lower-middle income country, check tables "LOW-INCOME ECONOMIES" and "LOWER-MIDDLE-INCOME ECONOMIES" on this link: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups
** The Non-student Author must be the first author of the paper, is from a low or lower-middle country and is UNEMPLOYED. This registration covers only one accepted paper
*** The student must be the first author of the paper, and is from a low or lower-middle country. Only UNEMPLOYED students are eligible for such a rate . This registration covers only one accepted paper.
**** The author must be the first author in his paper.
- Each Author/co-Author wishing to attend the conference must be registered.
- The above fees do not cover any wire transfer cost.
- The amount in MAD for participants living in Morocco / performing the transfer from Morocco , per the latest currency change rate value.
- Extra additional paper registration: 100 &euro
One registration is valid ONLY for one person. Furthermore, one registration covers only one paper on which the person who is registered is an Author or co-Author.
One Ordinary Registration for participants includes:
- Registering 1 paper
- Access to Keynote Talks
- Access to Paper/Tutorial Presentations
- Coffee and refreshment breaks (on the conference facilities)
- Lunches on 11, 12 and 13 of December 2023
- Electronic conference e-Proceedings
- A program book of the conference
- Participation Certificate
All payments must be made exclusively by bank transfer on:
- Address : Youth center, Ouled Oujih, 14000, Kenitra, Morocco
- Phone : (212) 6 20 38 43 48
- Bank : Banque Populaire
- Bank Agency: Banque Populaire (Agency: Kenitra Oued Ziz)
- Bank Agency address : Hay El Haouzia bloc F n°230, Kenitra, Morocco.
- Fax : (+212) 5 37 35 91 00
IBAN (24 digits)
|Code||City Code||Account Number||Key|
SWIFT Code : BCPOMAMC
All requests for cancellations must be in writing. No refund will be made after DECEMBER 1th, 2023. There will be a 100 Euros service charge on all refunds.
VISA LETTERS POLICY
Invitation letters for attendees who need visas are only issued if the attendee has registered in the conference and paid the due registration fee. Please arrange for obtaining visas early.
WHAT TO SEND ?
Once the bank transfer done, please send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) that contains :
For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.